IGNOU BCA BCSL-022 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2013
here you can download latest solved assignments IGNOU BCA BCSL-022 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2013. My efforts make it done at last so i want to share with you. Download. I have gone though web there is nowhere available but i make it possible.
All questions below solved:-
- 1) Design a two bit counter circuit that starts counting from 1 that is possible states of counter are 01, 10, 11, 01… Use J-K flip flop to design the circuit. You must design them using state transition diagram and Karnaugh’s map.
- 2) Write and run the following programs using 8086 assembly language.
- (a) Write and run an Assembly language program that finds if the two given strings are palindrome or not. For example, for the two strings “ABCDEF” as “FEDCBA” the program should output: “ The strings are Palindrome”.
- (b) Write and run (using appropriate calling program) a subroutine in assembly language that converts a binary number having value between 0000 and 1001 to an equivalent decimal digit. For example, 1001 will be digit 9. Also write the calling program to this subroutine. You must pass the binary value to the subroutine as a parameter, and the subroutine should print the equivalent binary digit. You must use stack for parameter passing.
- (c) Write and run an assembly language program that converts two digit input (ASCII) format to a packed BCD number.